Ear Piercing in Cardiff
At LaserWise we offer Caflon surgical quality ear piercing system in Cardiff that will help you achieve your perfect piercing.
What Types of Piercing we offer:
- Single lobe piercing – A piercing on one ear
- Pair lobe piercing – Single piercing on both ears
- Second lobe piercing – Above the first lobe piercing
- Cartilage – Located at the top of your ear, near the natural flat curve of your ear
Does it hurt?
The ear piercing is fast treatment and you may feel a slight discomfort.
Buy Gift Vouchers Today!
- Wash hands before touching studs or ear.
- Cleanse two times a day front and back of the ear with Caflon natural solution without removing studs, rotate studs two to three times
- Keep your ear dry In between cleansing
- Avoid Soap, hair spray, shampoo and other provisions away from the ear
- After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clean water and then cleansed
- The ear must be kept dry after exercise, bathing or swimming
- Leave studs in the ears for 6 weeks continuously (12 weeks for cartilage)
- After 6 weeks (12 weeks for cartilage), the stud can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn
- The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hypo-allergenic material
- You may experience minor pain/redness after treatment – this is normal, this will settle within 48 hours provided proper after-care is carried out.
- If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice before removing the ear-piercing stud.
- Due to the nature of ear cartilage, extra care should be observed during the healing period.